Join our experienced team at ODD INN, where you will have the opportunity to work with industry veterans from companies such as CD Projekt, 11 bits, Techland, and others. Our team is currently developing a AAA game based on a highly-regarded comic book IP. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an original and innovative project. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of our talented team and make a lasting impact in the gaming industry.
- Creating game environment – including level construction, 3D assets, and finalizing the look look of a scene
- Working closely with developers to create/improve tools, technologies and pipelines
- Setting up lighting and taking care of post-production process
- Working closely with the team to get best possible results
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years on similar position
- Professional experience in game development industry
- Great knowledge of both technical and artistic side of level setup
- Good knowledge of ZBrush and modeling programs: 3D Max, Maya, Modo, Blender
- Excellent skills in creating high-poly and low-poly 3D environmental models
- Creating assets in PBR pipeline
- Designing in different art styles
- Good understanding of composition and lighting
- Ability to work within a team
- Good knowledge of engines such as Unity, Unreal Engine etc.
Nice To Have
- Secondary school or university degree at graphic arts or equivalent
- Passionate about playing video games and most importantly, making them
- Familiarity with various game genres
- Familiarity with task trackers (Jira, Asana, etc.)
- Familiarity with version control software
We Are Offering You
- Work in modern office
- Medical coverage
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience
Our team values the importance of camaraderie and collaboration, which is why we offer weekly team-building events, such as pizza or oriental Fridays. These events provide an opportunity for us to come together, enjoy a meal, and exchange ideas. We believe that a strong team dynamic is essential for achieving success, and we are committed to fostering a positive and supportive work environment.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.