1. The administrator of the data collected through the Site is Chronospace Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sopot, Al. Niepodległości 807A 81-810 Sopot,, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” or “We”.
2. The Administrator can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the registered office address.
3. Any entity using the Site is a “User” of the Site.
4. The personal data of the Site User is processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable laws, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “RODO”.
5. We guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data provided to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards through which we can ensure that the data is adequately protected against unauthorized access.
Personal data sent via Contact Forms will be processed in order to answer the question asked. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding to the User’s message and conducting communication with the User (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
If the User requests the Administrator to provide a commercial offer, his/her personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, i.e. activities aimed at concluding a contract.
b) Processing time
The User’s personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the handling of the correspondence, extended respectively by the period resulting from the relationship of the correspondence with the concluded legal relationship, archiving obligations, the assertion of possible claims or other obligations required by generally applicable laws.
c) User Rights
Under the rules described in the RODO, the User who provided his/her data via the contact form has the right to:
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data in the form of text files, sent by a server and stored on the User’s side (e.g. on the hard drive of a computer, laptop, or smartphone memory card – depending on the device used by the User of the Site).
In doing so, the data is collected and stored only in anonymous form or under a pseudonym and does not enable identification of the User. Most of the cookies used by the Site are so-called session cookies, which are deleted when the User’s browser session is closed. Cookies do not cause harm to the User’s computer and do not contain viruses.
2. Goals of using cookies
The Administrator may process the data contained in cookies when visitors use the Site for the following purposes:
3. Information on how to disable cookies
The Administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure the Internet browser in such a way as to prevent the storage of cookies on the User’s final device. In such a situation, however, the User’s use of the Site may be impaired.
What are cookies?
The Administrator indicates that cookies can be deleted by the User after they have been stored by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs used for this purpose or using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator may use the services of Google Analytics, provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA to analyze traffic on the Site and optimize it on the basis of its legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) which is to conduct the marketing process.
For detailed information on how Google Analytics processes data, please refer to the explanation prepared by Google LLC at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
You may block Google Analytics from sharing information about your activity on the Site. To do so, install a browser add-on provided by Google LLC available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If a User is logged into his/her own account on a particular social network, that social network may attribute the User’s visit to the Site to the User’s account on the portal. Information about the purpose of data collection, the scope of collected data, their further processing and use by individual social networks, as well as the related rights of Users and possible settings to protect privacy are provided in the privacy policies of individual social networks.
5. Server logs
Use of the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is recorded in the server logs. The logs include, among others, the User’s IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the Internet browser and the operating system the User is using. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.