Join our experienced team at Chronospace/ODDINN, where you will have the opportunity to work with industry veterans from companies such as CD Projekt, 11 bits, Techland, and others. Our team is currently developing a AAA game based on a highly-regarded comic book IP. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an original and innovative project. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of our talented team and make a lasting impact in the gaming industry.
- Wdrażanie mechaniki gry i pożądanych zachowań w grze
- Tworzenie narzędzi, dobór technologii oraz doskonalenie procesów i pipeline’ów w projekcie
- Ścisła współpraca z zespołem w celu osiągnięcia najlepszych rezultatów
- C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge and work experience with: Unreal Engine 4/5 (Blueprints) and at least one shipped AA/AAA title
- Good knowledge of creating game characters, including physics and animation blueprints.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology in teamwork and proactive approach
- Ease of communication
- Good English skills (B2)
Nice to have:
- Passionate about playing video games and most importantly, making them
- Familiarity with various game genres
- Familiarity with task trackers (Jira, Asana, Clickup, etc.)
- Familiarity with version control software
- Good sense of humor
- Co-financing of Multisport
- Attractive salary based on qualifications and experience
Our team values the importance of relations and collaboration, which is why we offer weekly lunches. These events provide an opportunity for us to come together, enjoy a meal, and exchange ideas. We believe that team-work and a strong team is essential for achieving success, and that is why we foster a positive and supportive work environment.